The Easiest Online HIPAA Compliance Certification | Only $30
Per the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and Texas HB 300, it is mandatory for anyone (healthcare or non-healthcare) who comes into contact with protected health information (PHI) to undergo compliance training. This includes
Anyone with access to patient records must be trained in HIPAA and patient privacy requirements every 2 years.
New hires must be trained within 60 days of their hire date.
Any vendor who has access to your patient records must have a Business Associate Agreement signed with your company.
The biggest concern patients have regarding their private data is not that their health information will be compromised, but that their PERSONAL information may be stolen and used to commit identity theft. Patients often express concern that in the doctor’s or lawyer’s office, “there are files all over the place. Anyone can get to them”.
HIPAA300 and National Education Seminars certifies you and your staff in required HIPAA training and patient privacy rules. We provide each certified member of your staff with a certificate proving they successfully completed the program and the certification test. They are each listed in the HIPAA300 National Certification Database, which is made available to the Office of the Inspector General and the Dept. of Health and Human Services upon request. Your office or clinic will also be provided with a certificate informing your client / patient that your office adheres to HIPAA standards and that protecting their private information is a priority with your company.
How does HIPAA300 Work?
• HIPAA300 is a self-guided online training from National Education Seminars that can be completed in about 30 minutes or less.
• Complete certification in 3 easy steps
• When successfully completed, HIPAA300 and National Education Seminars certifies you for 2 years from the date of completion.
• The cost for the program is only $30.00 per staff member, with discounts for multiple certifications.
• Click below when you are ready to begin Step 1